Cedar Court Ministries Aims
- To facilitate meetings and conferences where people can encounter the manifest presence of God and be strengthened in their knowledge and experience of Him
- To support and help equip local congregations by offering ministry that seeks to glorify God through preaching, worship and prayer
Cedar Court Ministries Vision
- To envision the church of Jesus Christ to be passionate about encountering the presence of God
- To encourage the people of God to live Christ-like lives in the power of the Holy Spirit
- To experience the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ in revival
In October 1998 a small group of mostly students began meeting in Aberdeen to seek God for both personal and national revival. Over the next 3 years believers from different churches and, indeed, from several different nations came to these “Cedar Court Fellowship” meetings. Many were encouraged into a deeper walk with the Lord as He poured out his Spirit amongst them. The outcome burned into their hearts was an expectation that once again to Christ’s glory God would move in revival power in Scotland.
The links forged then led to the development of Cedar Court Ministries. In 2005 Flame in the West was held at Portree Church of Scotland on the island of Skye. Later that year the Hearts Aflame women’s conference took place also at Portree followed a few months later by Flame in the East at Sheddocksley Baptist Church, Aberdeen. However, it was to be a further six years before Flame in the North was held at Alness Baptist Church. In October 2012 Flame in the South took place at Stevenston High Kirk, North Ayrshire.
In October 2013 Flame in the Heart took place at the National Christian Outreach Centre, Perth. We are grateful to God for the support given by Mervyn & Jane Milne at Perth Christian Fellowship as we held Flame in the Heart eight years on from the first of the Flame conferences. More details on the Events Page.
If you are interested in having a Flame Conference with the Cedar Court Ministries team please contact Kenny Gillies here >>